The deadline for submitting nominations for this award is December 1 (for 2016). Click here to apply. To nominate someone click here.
Below, please find directions and information needed when submitting a nomination. All physical nominations should be sent to:
PO Box 2107
Jefferson City, MO 65102
- Type the background information and application narrative using the appropriate space indicated.
- Submit background information and application narrative via the MASL website or sent to MASL Office. Must be postmarked no later than November 1 via email, fax, or postal service.
- State the name of the nominee or agency, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- State the name of the MASL member nominating the person, position, address, home and work phone numbers, fax number and email address.
- State the nominator's association with the nominee and how the nominee has contributed to the improvement of school library or school library service in Missouri.
Section 1 - Contribution to Improvement
Summarize the nominee's contribution toward improvement of school library service in Missouri.