Click here for a list of previous winners.
The deadline for submitting nominations for this award is December 15. Click here to apply. To nominate someone, click here.
Below, please find directions and information needed when submitting a nomination. All physical nominations should be sent to:
PO Box 2107
Jefferson City, MO 65102
- Type the background information and application narrative using the appropriate space indicated.
- Submit background information and application narrative via the MASL website or send to MASL office. Must be postmarked no later than December 15 via website, fax, or postal service.
- State the name of the nominee or agency, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- State the name of the MASL member nominating the person, position, address, home and work phone numbers, fax number and email address.
- State the nominator's association with the nominee and how the nominee has contributed to the improvement of school library service in Missouri.
Section 1 - Narrative Account of Circumstance
Summarize the nominee's contribution in upholding the principles of Intellectual Freedom as it relates to school library service in Missouri.