Print Page  |  Contact Us  |  Your Cart  |  Sign In  |  Register
Scholarships & Awards
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
YALSA Great Books Giveaway 0 N. Baumann (Giesler) Apply for YALSA's Great Book Giveaway. Refresh your library with new selections by applying.See link for information and application!http://www.ala.org/yalsa/awardsandgrants/yalsasgreatbook
by N. Baumann (Giesler)
Monday, October 28, 2013
Scholarship notification 0 K. Lane (Polsgrove) I submitted an application for the Service Award for School Adminstrators last November. When is the winner selected/notified? It was the first time I have ever submitted an application and I was just curious.
by K. Lane (Polsgrove)
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Verification of Receipt? 1 R. Burress (Crabtree) Hi Rene,This is Casey from the MASL Office, thanks for your post.  If you ever have any questions on whether the MASL website successfully accepts anything you submit, be it a award nomination, order, or event registration, please don't hesitate to give us a call or an email.I checked through our records and confirmed that we received the application you submitted yesterday.Please let us know if you have any further questions.Sincerely,Casey MillburgMASL Association Management Office, Penman and WintonF: (573) 893-4155E: info@maslonline.org
by Casey Millburg
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Community Search
Sign In
Sign In securely
Calendar

4/28/2017
Southern Region PD Event with Julie Smith

5/6/2017
Southeast Region Meeting & PD

5/6/2017
SLSSLA PD Event